Best Memory Cards for DJI mini 2 in 2022
Looking for the best memory card for your DJI Mini 2? You’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best memory cards for the DJI Mini 2. We’ll also be discussing some of the factors you should consider when choosing a memory card for your drone.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
The first thing you’ll want to consider when choosing a memory card for your DJI Mini 2 is capacity. The DJI Mini 2 can hold up to 16GB of data, so you’ll want to choose a card that’s large enough to store all of your photos and videos.
Another important factor to consider is speed. The DJI Mini 2 can shoot HD videos, so you’ll want a memory card that can keep up with the demands of high-quality video capture.
Finally, you’ll want to consider price. Memory cards can vary in price quite a bit, so you’ll want to find one that fits your budget.
With that in mind, here are some of the best memory cards for the DJI Mini 2:
Here is the quick list of best selling micro SD Card for DJI Drones choose the one you like the most but Samsung SD cards are recommended for longer use.
- Save time with card offload speeds of up to 190MB/s powered by SanDisk QuickFlow Technology (Up to 190MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such...
- Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately), Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Up to 130MB/s write speeds for fast shooting (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Up to 64GB to store even more hours of Full HD video(2); 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less; (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
- Up to 120MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1000 photos in a minute(5); Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write...
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store lots of media on your phone with this micro SD memory card, load games on your Nintendo Switch and other devices, and download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed.
- FAST AND SMOOTH: Superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s¹,²and UHS-I Interface.³
- EXPAND AND STORE BIG: The EVO Select card ranges from 64GB - 512GB, allowing you to record high-quality footage on your DJI drone, store it, and transfer it between devices.
- THE ONE ULTIMATE CARD: An ultimate micro sd card with extreme read/write speed for all your memory card needs.
- TOP NOTCH SPECS: Read Speed up to 170MB/s and Write Speed up to 100MB/s. Class 10, U3, Micro-SDXC, A2, V30 Video Class.
- CARD READER INCLUDED: High-Speed Proprietary Technology USB Type C Card reader with USB 3.2, Gen 1 is included in your package.
- Bundle includes (5) SanDisk Extreme MicroSD Cards 128GB with Adapter and (1) Everything But Stromboli MicroSD Card Reader
- DJI DRONE & DRONE CAMERA COMPATIBILITY: MicroSD Works with DJI Drones Mavic Mini 2, Mavic Mini, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic 2, Mavic 2 Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Platinum, Phantom 3 4K, Phantom 3 Advanced,...
- SanDisk Extreme V30 A1 micro cards are temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof - built for tough conditions!
- Capture, Store and Transfer Files Effortlessly: Samsung microSD EVO Select is best for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, drones, phones, Android devices and more
- Ultra Fast Read/Write Speeds: Up to 100MB/S Read and 90MB/S Write Speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors)
- Built to Last Reliability: Keep your memories, adventures and data safe against water, extreme temperatures, and other harsh conditions; Memory card is waterproof, temperature proof, X ray proof and magnetic proof
- YOUR NEW GO-TO CARD: Capture seamless 4K videos¹ on your compatible phone or drone with this micro SD memory card. Expanded storage gives you freedom to play more high performance, intensive games on your tablet or gaming device as well as extra...
- TAKE YOUR BURST SHOT: Stunningly fast U3, Class10 rated read/write speeds up to 160/120MB/s, let you shoot more photos faster² and 4K videos¹ look sharp with UHS-I Interface.
- ADD SPACE, KEEP IT ALL: Huge capacities of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB give you plenty of storage space for hi-res photos, must-have apps, and all the media you want. Get extra drone memory that will allow you to record high-quality footage on your DJI...
- Lexar 128GB Micro SD Card supports up to 100MB/s read speed and up to 30MB/s write speed for data transfer. (Based on internal test environment of Lexar, so the actual speed may vary with different host devices and environments. For devices that...
- Lexar 128GB Micro SD Memory Card supports UHS-I, U3, Speed Class 10, Video Speed Class 30 (V30) , which offer high read speed, fast file transfer speed, smooth as well as continuous shooting and Full HD video 4K and 1080P recording. For apps, A1 (App...
- Lexar 128GB microSD Card supports up to 6 hours 4K video, or up to 20 hours 1080P video, 37,600 photos, or 19,440 songs. (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes.) (Due to different capacity algorithms and partial capacity are used for system files, management and...
- 2-Pack microSDHC Card. 32GB micro sd card includes an SD adapter that is suitable for both microSDHC and SDHC enabled host devices including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, digital cameras, desktops, laptops, etc.
- Fast Read Write Speed Flash Memory Card. Read speed: up to 80MB/s, Write speed: up to 15MB/s. These speeds allow quick music, photo, video, document and file transfer or storage
- Rated UHS-I Speed Class 1(U1) and Speed Class 10 (C10). A UHS memory card ensures even and sustained video recording performance for full HD videos, compatible with drones, video cameras, action cameras, or trail cams
SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
This SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card is a great option for the DJI Mini 2. It has a fast read speed of up to 80MB/s, making it ideal for capturing high-quality videos. It’s also affordably priced, making it a great option for budget-minded buyers.
Samsung Evo Plus 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card
The Samsung Evo Plus 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card is another great option for the DJI Mini 2. It has a read speed of up to 95MB/s, making it ideal for capturing high-quality videos. It’s also available at a very affordable price.
Lexar Professional 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDHC Memory Card
The Lexar Professional 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDHC Memory Card is a great choice for anyone looking for a high- memory card. It has a read speed of up to 95MB/s, making it ideal for capturing high-quality videos. It’s also affordably priced at around $20.
Those are some of the best memory cards you can get for your DJI Mini 2. If you’re looking for other great drone accessories, make sure to check out our Best Drone Accessories article.
Other related questions about Micro SD Cards For DJI Drones:
What type of memory card does the DJI Mavic use?
The DJI Mavic uses a microSD memory card. The only size that is compatible with this camera is: MicroSD (TransFlash) 256GB
What type of memory card does the DJI Phantom 4 use?
The DJI Phantom 4 uses a microSD or an SD memory card and accepts up to 128 GB. Only the following sizes are compatible: MicroSD (TransFlash) 64GB, 128GB
What type of memory card does the DJI Inspire 2 use?
The Inspire 2 uses a CFast 2.0 memory card.
What is the best micro SD card for a DJI Mavic?
The SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter is the best micro SD card for your DJI Mavic because it has a fast read speed of up to 80MB/s and can hold up to 256GB of data. 5. What is the best micro SD card for a DJI Phantom 4?
The best micro SD card for the DJI Phantom 4 is the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-II 64GB Memory Card because it has a fast write speed of up to 260 MB/s and can hold up to 128 GB of data.
What is the best micro SD card for a DJI Inspire 2?
The Lexar Professional 2000x UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card is the best memory card for you Dji Inspire 2 because it has a fast write speed of up to 300MB/s and can hold up to 256GB of data.
How do I format my memory card for my DJI drone?
You need to put your memory card into your computer or laptop, then click on “My Computer”, find the drive letter that matches your memory card, then right-click on it and select Format so you can erase everything on your memory card.
Why won’t my DJI drone read my memory card?
There are many reasons why your DJI drone might not be reading your memory card, but some of the most common are that the memory card is full or not formatted properly.
My photos and videos are crashing when I try to open them, what should I do?
First, try reformatting your memory card in your camera. If that doesn’t work, then you might need to get a new memory card.
What is the safest micro SD card for a DJI drone?
The safest micro SD card for a DJI drone is the Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB MicroSDXC Memory Card because it has a long lifespan of up to 43,800 hours and can hold up to 128 GB of data.