Looking for the best memory card for your DJI Mini 2? You’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the best memory cards for the DJI Mini 2. We’ll also be discussing some of the factors you should consider when choosing a memory card for your drone.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
The first thing you’ll want to consider when choosing a memory card for your DJI Mini 2 is capacity. The DJI Mini 2 can hold up to 16GB of data, so you’ll want to choose a card that’s large enough to store all of your photos and videos.
Another important factor to consider is speed. The DJI Mini 2 can shoot HD videos, so you’ll want a memory card that can keep up with the demands of high-quality video capture.
Finally, you’ll want to consider price. Memory cards can vary in price quite a bit, so you’ll want to find one that fits your budget.
With that in mind, here are some of the best memory cards for the DJI Mini 2:
Here is the quick list of best selling micro SD Card for DJI Drones choose the one you like the most but Samsung SD cards are recommended for longer use.
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)
- Ideal for Recording 4K UHD Video: Samsung micro SD EVO Select is perfect for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, DSLR's, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S20 5G, S20 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S10, S10 , S10e, S9, S9 , Note9, S8, S8 ,...
- Ultra-Fast Read Write Speeds: Up to 100MB S Read and 90MB S Write Speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors)
- Built to Last Reliability: Memory card is also water proof, temperature proof, X ray proof and magnetic proof
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store lots of media on your phone with this micro SD memory card, load games on your Nintendo Switch and other devices, and download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed.
- FAST AND SMOOTH: Superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s¹,²and UHS-I Interface.³
- EXPAND AND STORE BIG: The EVO Select card ranges from 64GB - 512GB, allowing you to record high-quality footage on your DJI drone, store it, and transfer it between devices.
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras. Operating Temperature- (-13°F ) to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Up to 128GB to store even more hours of Full HD video (2). 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2) Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
- Up to 120MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (5). Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write...
- IDEAL FOR RECORDING 4K UHD VIDEO: Samsung microSD EVO Select is perfect for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, DSLR's, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S20 5G, S20 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S10, S10 , S10e, S9, S9 , Note9, S8, S8 ,...
- ULTRA FAST READ WRITE SPEEDS: Up to 100MB S Read and 60MB S Write Speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance May Vary Based on Host Device, Interface, Usage Conditions, and Other Factors)
- BUILT TO LAST RELIABILITY: Memory Card Is Also Water Proof, Temperature Proof, X Ray Proof and Magnetic Proof
- YOUR NEW GO-TO CARD: Capture seamless 4K videos¹ on your compatible phone or drone with this micro SD memory card. Expanded storage gives you freedom to play more high performance, intensive games on your tablet or gaming device as well as extra...
- TAKE YOUR BURST SHOT: Stunningly fast U3, Class10 rated read/write speeds up to 160/120MB/s*,** let you shoot more photos faster² and 4K videos¹ look sharp with UHS-I Interface.
- ADD SPACE, KEEP IT ALL: Huge capacities of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB give you plenty of storage space for hi-res photos, must-have apps, and all the media you want. Get extra drone memory that will allow you to record high-quality footage on your DJI...
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-256G-GN6MN
- [Printing Design] Both [Prime] and [Gaming Plus] are Gigastone’s standard Print. The quality of both memory cards are the same with the highest specification.
- [4K Ultra HD] [Prime] and [Gaming Plus] both support UHD video displaying/recording.
- [A1 Support] [Prime] and [Gaming Plus] both supports A1 spec enables high speed data transfer for gaming consoles.
- Incredible speeds in a microSD card officially licensed for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems
- Spend less time waiting and more time playing with read speeds up to 100 MB/s and write speeds up to 90MB/s
- Instantly add up to 128GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)
- Class 10, U3, V30 speed class performance with read speeds up to 100MB/s for fast and smooth burst mode HD Photography and 4K Ultra HD Videography
- A1 App Performance enables apps to run directly from the microSD card, delivering faster app launch and performance. A1 provides minimally 1500 IOPS (Read) and 500 IOPS (Write)
- Record and transfer videos, photos, music, files and more from microSD enabled host devices such as Android smartphones and tablets, action and surveillance cameras, drones, computers and more
SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
This SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card is a great option for the DJI Mini 2. It has a fast read speed of up to 80MB/s, making it ideal for capturing high-quality videos. It’s also affordably priced, making it a great option for budget-minded buyers.
Samsung Evo Plus 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card
The Samsung Evo Plus 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card is another great option for the DJI Mini 2. It has a read speed of up to 95MB/s, making it ideal for capturing high-quality videos. It’s also available at a very affordable price.
Lexar Professional 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDHC Memory Card
The Lexar Professional 16GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDHC Memory Card is a great choice for anyone looking for a high- memory card. It has a read speed of up to 95MB/s, making it ideal for capturing high-quality videos. It’s also affordably priced at around $20.
Those are some of the best memory cards you can get for your DJI Mini 2. If you’re looking for other great drone accessories, make sure to check out our Best Drone Accessories article.
Other related questions about Micro SD Cards For DJI Drones:
What type of memory card does the DJI Mavic use?
The DJI Mavic uses a microSD memory card. The only size that is compatible with this camera is: MicroSD (TransFlash) 256GB
What type of memory card does the DJI Phantom 4 use?
The DJI Phantom 4 uses a microSD or an SD memory card and accepts up to 128 GB. Only the following sizes are compatible: MicroSD (TransFlash) 64GB, 128GB
What type of memory card does the DJI Inspire 2 use?
The Inspire 2 uses a CFast 2.0 memory card.
What is the best micro SD card for a DJI Mavic?
The SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Card with Adapter is the best micro SD card for your DJI Mavic because it has a fast read speed of up to 80MB/s and can hold up to 256GB of data. 5. What is the best micro SD card for a DJI Phantom 4?
The best micro SD card for the DJI Phantom 4 is the SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-II 64GB Memory Card because it has a fast write speed of up to 260 MB/s and can hold up to 128 GB of data.
What is the best micro SD card for a DJI Inspire 2?
The Lexar Professional 2000x UHS-II microSDXC Memory Card is the best memory card for you Dji Inspire 2 because it has a fast write speed of up to 300MB/s and can hold up to 256GB of data.
How do I format my memory card for my DJI drone?
You need to put your memory card into your computer or laptop, then click on “My Computer”, find the drive letter that matches your memory card, then right-click on it and select Format so you can erase everything on your memory card.
Why won’t my DJI drone read my memory card?
There are many reasons why your DJI drone might not be reading your memory card, but some of the most common are that the memory card is full or not formatted properly.
My photos and videos are crashing when I try to open them, what should I do?
First, try reformatting your memory card in your camera. If that doesn’t work, then you might need to get a new memory card.
What is the safest micro SD card for a DJI drone?
The safest micro SD card for a DJI drone is the Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB MicroSDXC Memory Card because it has a long lifespan of up to 43,800 hours and can hold up to 128 GB of data.